One page for everything

  • David Curran
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
      Forgive my idiocy if this is obvious to you all.
      from http://www.andrewwooldridge.com/blog/2005/11/firefox-canvas-supports-data-urls.html

      "But experimenting with Canvas and Data urls has led me to the
      discovery that you can use data: urls and img sources in your canvas
      images. A huge - simply huge - development! This means you can
      completely encapsulate all of your images, animation, communication,
      etc. in a single document"

      Basically you can use a tool like
      http://software.hixie.ch/utilities/cgi/data/data
      to convert an image to data that can be converted back to an image by canvas.
      Any ideas on this?
      Regards
      David
    • Negroponte J. Rabit