my canvas rpg game so far ...

  • Matthew Hagston
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2008
      I'm still in the very early stages .. *obviously* .. but those who
      want to see canvas generating a simple isometric map with a clickable
      minimap take a look ...

      http://www.nemesisstar.com/lychgate/map_test_002.html
    • Andrew
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2008
        That's extremely cool! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

        Web games are so underrated.

        -Andrew

        --- In canvas-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Hagston"