Whyt Whey Stitch 'n' Sing tonight!

  • Piglet
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2012
      You are invited to join us tonight at 7:30pm (until around 10pm), for an evening of stitching and singing, at my home at: 219 W. 106th St., 1-E (near Broaday, close to the #1 train). You are invited (NOT REQUIRED) to wear garb, and bring handwork.

      For questions, feel free to email piglet@... or emrny@... or call Piglet at 917-204-1175 or Lady Melanie de la Tour at 212-544-7270.

      Our next meeting has changed nights!! Instead of the 3rd Thursday, we will meet again on Wednesday, April 18th.

      --
      Alienor Salton, MoAS Whyt Whey
      mka Piglet, piglet@...