No activity in last 7 days
Cantonese is an important Chinese language with more than 70 million speakers, yet there is no standard in its written form, Hanzi or Latin. This forum hopes to gather enthusiasts of Cantonese. This forum is for comparing different schemes of Romanization, for discussion on Hanzi candidates for Cantonese words, and for alternative scripts. Whether you are advocates for a new literary standard or just want a standardized aid for studying Cantonese, this forum welcomes you.
- Linguistics and Human Languages
- Aug 24, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.