Tomorrow is the big day for the opening of the Inuvik-Tuktoyaktuk.sailordumas
I spotted that news release of another design study about TCH-100 improvements. http://news.gov.mb.ca/news/index.html?archive=&item=42532 Stéphane Dumassailordumas
First gap of the Regina bypass is open from TCH-1 to SK-33 but putting a sign who mentionned Moose Jaw while the rest isn't opened yet give some confusion.sailordumas
If you would like to join, please state why you would like to join when filling out the application form. It doesn't have to be complicated, just a sentence or something. If you don't provide a reason, you will be rejected. (My apologies for this, but it's to keep out spammers.)
- Highways and Roads
- Jan 2, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.