Re: S3-IS E18 ZoomLensError0004 diagnosing

  • ccs_hello
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2012
      Michael,

      Canon camera does not like to see its lens barrel not moving. That's your cam's Err 18.
      Please see the set of pictures show here:
      http://www.virtualvillage.com/ultrasonic-motor-for-canon-lens-s1-s2-s3-s5-005132-091.html

      The last pic has the close-up of the optical encoder wheel (many slits).

      ccs_hello