Re: Sorry friends...

  • sharpstik
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2012
      FIY,
      Dan Mancuso is not, nor has he ever(to my knowledge) been a moderator on this list. He has made some illogical and/or off topic posts in the past and has had it explained to him on several occasions
      that he should follow the guidelines for posting on this group. I just now went to put him on moderation for his recent string of posts. Apparently he is no longer a member as far as I can tell. I will delete his posts and I intend to leave the list intact. If a significant number of the 15k plus members leave, I may consider taking it down. In the meantime, it will remain.
      I do not have any intention of wading through this, or any list to remove hundreds of bouncing members. I have never had to do that in the past. We'll see what happens with this post though.
      Thanks to the members for their participation,
      bill keiser, sole remaining moderator