Re: DIGIC II "CHDK" RAW hack- can any one share his experience ? [for A6xx/7xx/Sx]

  • uwcanonpss80user
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 2, 2007
      Does anyone know why there isn't any attempt to hack the Powershot S80?
      I'd like to get RAW, & battery life indicator function.

      Thanks,
      Charlie Eng
    • Alexey Goncharovsky
      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 2, 2007
        > Does anyone know why there isn't any attempt to hack the Powershot S80?
        > I'd like to get RAW, & battery life indicator function.

        Only one reason - absence of time and desire of people able to porting
        CHDK. For S80 exists semi-official firmware update, therefore CHDK
        porting it would be relatively simple.