remap Canon S2 IS white pixels

  • nykb2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2006
      Hi,
      I have two white pixels on my CCD, always in same places, doesen't
      metter if i use iso 50 or 400.
      do you know some software to remap this 2 white pixels?
      i need something like this "Q50ImageAdjust" for Nikon
      Thank you very much
    • Scott Kelly
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2006
        I have Cam2PC (www.nabocorp.com), which I know has this feature,
        though I've never used it. I paid for the full version - I don't
        recall if the free version had it or not. Support and upgrades are a
        bit spotty for the last year or so, so read the support forums before
        deciding to pay. (I still think its worth it, just "buyer beware".)

        I'm sure other apps are out there that can do this as well...

        Scott.

        --- In canondigicamhacking@yahoogroups.com, "nykb2001" <nykb2001@...>