phaseone RAW conversion problem.

  • Roy Gao
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2006
      This question may not relate to 300D/350D only. When I tried to convert RAW files from 300D using Phaseone, jpg file size is 3072x2040. I am missing 3072x8 pixels. Is there anyone using phaseone has the same problem? Is there any fix?

      Thanks,
      Roy
    • Michael Tan

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 5, 2006
            First of all:

            Ask yourself if you really need this row from 8 pixels ;)