unsubscribe

  • Gianandrea Rigoni
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 1, 2005
      unsubscribe
    • Michael DuFresne
      Message 2 of 27 , Nov 2, 2005
        unsuscribe

        --
        What does this have to do with us?
        - Anonymous

        Message 3 of 27 , Nov 2, 2005
          If you want to unsubscribe please read the footer and you will see this:

          On 11/2/05, Michael DuFresne <warp_foo@...> wrote:
          unsuscribe

        • James Kuo
          Message 4 of 27 , Nov 8, 2005
          • Frank Johns
            Message 5 of 27 , Jan 26, 2006
              From: "superbowl64" <superbowl64@...>
              2. no DoF preview button needed
              From: "Guillaume" <canondigicamhacking@...>
              3. Re: no DoF preview button needed
              From: David Hearn <dave@...>
              4. Re: no DoF preview button needed
              From: "B. Morkunas" <bmorkunas@...>
              5. Re: no DoF preview button needed
              From: "ccs_hello" <ccshello@...>
              6. Re: Autofocus confirmation on manual lenses
              From: "John McVey" <jrmcvey@...>

              Message: 1
              Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 12:07:05 -0000
              From: "superbowl64" <superbowl64@...>
              Subject: Re: Pre-set the Aperature Value of EF Lenses MANUALLY.

              Thanks for the finding. But couldn't find any good reason to use
              canon EF lens for reverse macro work. They are ***NOT*** sharp and
              ***NEVER*** great performer in resolution and color rendition. I
              would suggest Nikon or Olympus or Pentax glasses or even the canon FD
              50/1.4. They certainly could make life much easier and leave the
              canon EF lenses in their AF tasks.

              Rudolf.

              --- In canondigicamhacking@yahoogroups.com, "chansimon2001"
              <chansimon2001@y...> wrote:

              > Hi Canon Users,
              >
              > First of all, there seems a "reversing adaptor" in the market that
              fits the EF mount of the Canon EOS (film/digital) SLR cameras with
              the 52 mm thread filter size.

              > (I nearly bought one from the second-hand market, if I bidded and
              closed it more faster!)

              > Maybe the EF lens's aperature is an electronic one therefore people
              think difficult to control it manually if it is unmounted. However,
              if the aperature value is not to be changed continuously during
              photography, you can pre-set it!

              > You set Av-value (say F5.6) then press the "DOF preview button" to
              close the lens aperature to F5.6, while you also unmounted the lens
              from the camera body. The aperature stayed there until next time it
              is attached to the body again!

              > Lastly, you must of course have a camera body that has the DOF
              preview button to do this!

              > Cheers,
              >
              > Simon Chan
              >
              > Hong Kong

              Message: 2
              Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:01:54 -0000
              From: "Guillaume" <canondigicamhacking@...>
              Subject: no DoF preview button needed

              <chansimon2001@y...> wrote:

              > You set Av-value (say F5.6) then press the "DOF preview button" to
              close the lens aperature to F5.6, while you also unmounted the lens
              from the camera body. The aperature stayed there until next time it
              is attached to the body again!

              > Lastly, you must of course have a camera body that has the DOF
              preview button to do this!

              just mount the lens on whichever cheap EOS film body that has a Manual
              mode on the dial. Set a shutter speed of 1 second, the aperture you
              wish to "freeze", and while pressing the shutter, remove the lens. The
              aperture is frozen, et voilà! (just tested on my 5D, no problem)

              Message: 3
              Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 16:08:18 +0000
              From: David Hearn <dave@...>
              Subject: Re: no DoF preview button needed

              Guillaume wrote:

              >just mount the lens on whichever cheap EOS film body that has a Manual
              >mode on the dial. Set a shutter speed of 1 second, the aperture you
              >wish to "freeze", and while pressing the shutter, remove the lens. The
              >aperture is frozen, et voilà! (just tested on my 5D, no problem)

              However, this means you're removing the lens with the shutter open,
              exposing the sensor to the elements whilst you re-attach the lens. Not
              a recommended method.

              Message: 4
              Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 20:23:24 -0000
              From: "B. Morkunas" <bmorkunas@...>

              Kind of a really rude way:) I wouldn't experiment like this with such
              a nice camera:)

              Any other tricks?

              --- In canondigicamhacking@yahoogroups.com, David Hearn <dave@s...>
              wrote:

              > Guillaume wrote:
              >
              > >just mount the lens on whichever cheap EOS film body that has a
              Manual
              > >mode on the dial. Set a shutter speed of 1 second, the aperture you
              > >wish to "freeze", and while pressing the shutter, remove the lens.
              The
              > >aperture is frozen, et voilà! (just tested on my 5D, no problem)
              > >
              > However, this means you're removing the lens with the shutter open,
              > exposing the sensor to the elements whilst you re-attach the lens.
              Not
              > a recommended method.

              Message: 5
              Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 01:39:02 -0000
              From: "ccs_hello" <ccshello@...>

              Even cheaper *Bay EOS film camera with the description like:
              broken shutter, everything else working .......
              You'll be surprised that very often, the S/H is the highest cost
              component of such camera. Oops, not a "camera", it's called EOS lens
              excisor (with some built-in winding/clicking sound generators).
              :-) :-) :-)

              --- In canondigicamhacking@yahoogroups.com, "B. Morkunas"
              <bmorkunas@v...> wrote:

              > Any other tricks?

              Message: 6
              Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 03:20:53 -0000
              From: "John McVey" <jrmcvey@...>
              Subject: Re: Autofocus confirmation on manual lenses

              --- In canondigicamhacking@yahoogroups.com, "Brynjar Berg"
              <brynberg@o...> wrote:

              > --- In canondigicamhacking@yahoogroups.com, Scott Nicol
              <snicol@a...>
              > wrote:
              > ....... Others have accomplished the same using parts from a
              > > broken lens.
              > >
              > > --
              > > Scott Nicol
              > > snicol@a...
              > >
              > That would be the one thing missing from the 350d. Could someone
              who
              > has done this successfully enlighten us as to what parts were
              > transferred?

              I bought an AF "chip" from a german guy off of ebay. It's just a
              very small printed circuit assembly that you mount onto your manual
              focus lens. This "chip" makes contact with the AF contacts in the
              camera lens mount. The AF "chip" fakes the camera into thinking a
              24-70L f/2.8 Canon lens is attached and enables the AF sensors and
              focus confirmation in the SLR viewfinder. I attached the AF "chip"
              to a T-mount and it works great with various lenses including my
              94mm diameter f/7 refractor telescope. The only think it doesn't
              work with is a f/4 Sigma mirror lens. The price was $61 US plus
              shipping and I think he has more to sell. Do an ebay search for all
              or part of: "Canon EOS Autofocus Module/Chip für MF Objektive" by
              seller "tsmv". BTW, he was a prompt shipper. I'm a happy customer!

              John

              Message 6 of 27 , Jul 12, 2006
                unsubscribe
                Ce message et les pieces qui y sont eventuellement jointes sont exclusivement transmis a l'intention des personnes physiques ou morales auxquelles ils sont destines.
                Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, merci d'en avertir immediatement Aeroports de Paris par telephone ou par courrier electronique de retour a l'expediteur et de supprimer toute copie de ce message.
                Par ailleurs, il vous est notifie que toute divulgation, reproduction, distribution ou utilisation quelconque de tout ou partie de ce message (y compris de ses eventuelles pieces jointes) et des informations qui y sont contenues est interdite.
                Internet ne permettant pas d'assurer l'integrite de ce message, Aeroports de Paris et l'expediteur declinent toute responsabilite au cas ou il aurait ete intercepte ou modifie par quiconque.

                This message and any possible attachments are transmitted for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).
                Should you receive this message by mistake, please notify ADP or the sender at once by telephone or return e-mail and delete it from your system.
                Moreover, any form of reproduction dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or use of this message - or part of its contents, as well as its possible attachments by any unauthorized person or legal entity, is strictly prohibited.
                The nature of the Internet means that the integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed. ADP and the sender therefore disclaim any liability whatsoever in the event of this message having been intercepted and/or altered.

              • James Gerber
                Message 7 of 27 , Jul 16, 2006
                  Did you notice that there are UNSUBSCRIBE instructions at the bottom of
                  every mail from this group?

                  Fooey on your disclaimer!

                • Chaz
                  Message 8 of 27 , Jul 16, 2006
                    I know this is of topic BUT I need help for my son
                    He has a Kodak printer dock series 3,
                    The cartridge was jammed I took it apart to get it out BUT a piece of plastic fell out and I can see
                    where it is meant to go.
                    Have any of you a brake down manual or know a web site I might find one.
                    I need to place this piece back in before I fix the top back on.
                    Thank you
                    Chaz UK
                  • Martin Chroust-Masin
                    Message 9 of 27 , Dec 20, 2006
                      I forgot my Password. Also can you tell me what brand of Band-aid adhesive strip is recommended?