Re: Powershot A85

  • kerrazy_pyro2
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2005
      I came across some of my favorite sites by accident so there's
      nothing wrong with that :D

      David

      --- In canondigicamhacking@yahoogroups.com, "superbowl64"
      <superbowl64@y...> wrote:
      > Since release of 350D this group has been quiet a lot than ever.
      Now
      > people only come across accidentally!! -__-"
      >
      > rudolf.
      >
      > --- In canondigicamhacking@yahoogroups.com, "kerrazy_pyro2"
      > <kerrazy_pyro2@y...> wrote:
      > > Hey, I'm new here and I came across this site by accident and
      now I'm
      > > intrigued by the idea of adding to my powershot A85's
      functionality.
      > > Unfortuantly I've not had any luck finding any hacks for it or
      even
      > > any indication that they exist. If there's any hacks available
      for
      > the
      > > A85 could somebody please point them out to me since I've not
      had any
      > > luck searching myself.
      > >
      > > Thanks
      > >
      > > David
    • paprikacharm
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 26, 2005
        Hi to you all!
        I have a canon powersrot A85 camera. I need to control my camera from
        a software called Matlab. To do so I need a WDM driver. Can anyone
        please tell me from where can I get this driver?

        regards,
        Charmaine