Re: New Wasiaware?

  • emklap0000
    Message 1 of 42 , Jun 1, 2004
      I rather wait untill its stable, otherwise ther will be another
      discussion which button should be used for which function.

      The last time there where three updates in three days which made it
      all somewhat confusing.

      Accoring to the message in DPREVIEW the new stuff will (likely!) be:

      "New in this release:
      - ISO 3200
      - Mirror Lock up

      Changes:
      - 'Left' button selects the autofocus mode:
      PA-1 - ONEShot
      PA-2 - AIservo (dosn't work right now)
      PA-3 - AIfocusAF
      - FEC is moved to JUMP button
      - 'Right' button has no function assigned

      - the default button in delete prompt was changed from 'Cancel'
      to 'OK'. So, be aware.

      Now if you want to delete an image, press DEL button and then SET
      one. To Cancel press any other key."

      All that now remains (for me) is 2e curtain flash sync.

      --- In canondigicamhacking@yahoogroups.com, "Stefaan Degroote"
      <stefaan.Degroote@p...> wrote:
      > Hi Doug, All,
      >
      > Also interested to test the beta... (Tanner knows?)
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Grrrippp

      Service.
    • emklap0000
      Message 42 of 42 , Jun 10, 2004
        CF set to MLU, 2e curtain, flash sync speed both AUTO and 1/200,
        internal flash, M 3sec exposures

        results,
        1 pre-flash before MLU to determine exposure
        2e flash a 1st curtain.
        shutter close 3 sec after 2e flash

        So not working yet.