Réf. : Re: [canondigicamhacking] Next firmware idea.......

  • Olivier-Bernard RICHARD
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hi there

      I have a suggestion or feature request for a next firmware (speaking of
      300D) : I'ld love to see on the LCD screen what is my ISO set. Too many
      times I take some shots, then realize I was still at 800 ISO or 100 ISO
      when I expected the camera to be at a default 400. So, as there is a icon
      showing the WB, I think it would be cool to check in a glance the ISO.

      Hope it makes sense

      Olivier
    • duncanidahoge
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
        --- In canondigicamhacking@yahoogroups.com, "Olivier-Bernard
        RICHARD" <olivier-bernard.richard@e...> wrote:
        > Hi there
        >
        > I have a suggestion or feature request for a next firmware
        (speaking of
        > 300D) : I'ld love to see on the LCD screen what is my ISO set. Too
        many
        > times I take some shots, then realize I was still at 800 ISO or
        100 ISO
        > when I expected the camera to be at a default 400. So, as there is
        a icon
        > showing the WB, I think it would be cool to check in a glance the
        ISO.

        > Hope it makes sense
        >
        > Olivier
        I agree 100% with Olivier. It's just happened to me 1 week ago.
        Hasta Luego.