Re: [canondigicamhacking]

  • soldeersmurfje
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
      Cannons Remotecapture software that you got with the camera can be
      used for automatic exposure. But you'll need to hook-up a notebook to
      your cam...

      --- In canondigicamhacking@yahoogroups.com, KLEINDES@A... wrote:

      > Hi all. My name is David. I have a Rebel Digital Camera with the
      latest hack
      > (I think). I plan to use it on a 12" meade GPS Telescope. Does
      anyone know
      > of a of a program that would make focusing easier and a program that
      would take
      > automatic long exposure picures that I can stack and process later?
      Thanks
      > so,, David Klein kleindes@a...
    • ayrton19750114
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
        KLEINDES@A... wrote:

        > Does anyone know of a of a program that would make
        > focusing easier and a program that would take automatic
        > long exposure picures that I can stack and process later?

        Look at DSLR Focus (http://www.dslrfocus.com/). Perhaps You can find
        a freee version somewhere in the net (as I can remember v. 1.4x
        was free).