8284Re: Boot image for the 300D?

  • Mark
    Jul 15 6:17 AM
      It might be a bit before I get time to dig into it. However I have another 300D coming from Ebay, I'm hopeful I can use it to get a foothold into the broken 300D.

      I've got a 16 core Linux box sitting in my living room running my house, it's come in handy to expand the firmware images for extracting files. Desktop is a Windows machine because I need that for other apps. I like the mixed environment, best of both worlds.\

      Mark