      From: canondigicamhacking@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:canondigicamhacking@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Chris Date
      Sent: 17 April 2013 16:07
      To: canondigicamhacking@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [canondigicamhacking] Re: service manual canon powershot a75 or
      schematic

      Apparently this group is also about being bloody rude to someone who
      asked for help. Bill Keiser and Jan Jedryka, you are not nice people.

      I'm not the person who asked for help but I am so disgusted with the
      response that he got that I am leaving this group.

      Chris Date

      sharpstik wrote:
      > 1. This group is not really for manual requests. It is primarily for
      hacking.
      > 2. A simple google search would have saved taking up the time of 15594
      grooup members with a a simple OT question and would have led you right to
      the Canon site:

      <http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/digital_cameras/powershot_a_
      series/powershot_a75>
      > 3. This group is particularly NOT about Sony products, so I will leave
      that google search to you.
      > bill keiser
      >

      > --- In canondigicamhacking@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:canondigicamhacking%40yahoogroups.com> , "koorosh_hakhaa"
      <koorosh_hakhaa@...> wrote:
      >> hello
      >> i need service manual canon powershot a75 camera , or cxm3005er data
      sheet sony cheep , can any help me?
      >> tanks

      _____

      No virus found in this message.