8276Re: [canondigicamhacking] Re: service manual canon powershot a75 or schematic

  • Chris Date
    Apr 17, 2013
      Apparently this group is also about being bloody rude to someone who
      asked for help. Bill Keiser and Jan Jedryka, you are not nice people.

      I'm not the person who asked for help but I am so disgusted with the
      response that he got that I am leaving this group.

      Chris Date