8267Re: [canondigicamhacking] Autofocus lens problem

  • BINKS DAVID
    Sep 15, 2012
      I dropped my camera and lens - hard. The camera survived, but the lens no
      longer autofocussed, just manually.
      I took the end off and peeped inside, but abandoned the idea of doing it
      myself - it was all printed circuit boards.
      I simply bought another new lens at a price that would only buy an hour or
      two of a repairman's time, never mind any parts.

      One day I will have another go at fixing the old one, but doubt I'll
      succeed.

      --
      Dave Binks