      From: etfrench@...
      Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 02:02:10 +0000
      Subject: [canondigicamhacking] Repurposing the flash from a Powershot A95

      I was recently given a broken Powershot A95. I would like to reuse the flash as a macro flash. I have an Arduino micro-controller that can be used to send signals to it, but I need to know either what the signals should be or how to determine them without destroying the flash :)

      Can anyone help with this?