[cankitesurf] No Subject

  • M Lanoe
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2000
      Hi all!

      Thanks Hung Vu for creating this Egroup. I think it is a great idea.
      Hopefully we will find info that are more relevant to our wind conditions
      and weather and meet more people who kitesurf in Canada. To
      get things going, I setup a little database, very similar to the one used
      in the other kitesurf egroup, that will tell us a little bit more about
      the members of this list. This should help knowing members a little
      better. I really hope this egroup gets on it's way soon!
      Welcome to any new member!!

      Mikael
      Kitchener,On
    • Hung Vu
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2000
        M Lanoe wrote:
        > Thanks Hung Vu for creating this Egroup. I think it is a great idea.
        > Hopefully we will find info that are more relevant to our wind conditions
        > and weather and meet more people who kitesurf in Canada. To

        I have only sent the invitation to a very small number of Canadian kitesurfers I have contacted in
        the past. Please let your Canadian kitesurf friends (or potential kitesurf friends) know about this
        egroup. Following are the details:

        Canadian kitesurf Group email addresses:
        Web Site
        http://www.egroups.com/group/cankitesurf/info.html
        Post Message
        cankitesurf@...
        Subscribe
        cankitesurf-subscribe@...
        Unsubscribe
        cankitesurf-unsubscribe@...
        List owner
        cankitesurf-owner@...

        > get things going, I setup a little database, very similar to the one used
        > in the other kitesurf egroup, that will tell us a little bit more about
        > the members of this list. This should help knowing members a little
        > better. I really hope this egroup gets on it's way soon!
        > Welcome to any new member!!

        This is a very good idea Mikael! There was a problem with the original kitesurf mailing list
        database such that one cannot update the entries (change of email, address, ability level or
        equipment, etc.). Can you check if we can update the entries with our new database?

        Hung.