KITEBOARDING SALE!!!!

  • Paul Peic
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2003
      Hey everyone KitesurfingCanada is having a BLOWOUT sale of up to 50%
      OFF all in stock products. Steamers, boards, wetsuits, etc. Please
      visit http://kitesurfingcanada.com for more info or call 416-818-
      6787.
    • Joel
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 18, 2003
        Yeah, your link doesn't work. Directs you to some video site.

        Joel

        --- In cankitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Peic" <info@k...> wrote:
        > Hey everyone KitesurfingCanada is having a BLOWOUT sale of up to
        50%
        > OFF all in stock products. Steamers, boards, wetsuits, etc. Please
        > visit http://kitesurfingcanada.com for more info or call 416-818-
        > 6787.
      • Brock Ledden
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 18, 2003
          Joel,
          Look at the top right side of that site and you will find..ABOUT, VIDEOS, and SALES!!

          May the wind always be at your back,
          Brock Ledden
          Yeah, your link doesn't work. Directs you to some video site.

          Joel

          --- In cankitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Peic" <info@k...> wrote:
          > Hey everyone KitesurfingCanada is having a BLOWOUT sale of up to
          50%
          > OFF all in stock products. Steamers, boards, wetsuits, etc. Please
          > visit http://kitesurfingcanada.com for more info or call 416-818-
          > 6787.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          to the most frequently asked questions.

        • ringokiter
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 22, 2003
            Hey Brock,

            I checked it too, but the sales link only shows

            "
            Luff will be available Fall / Winter of 2003
            You will be able to buy online direct from us and buy at your local
            shop.
            We will be selling wholesale to shops and retail to the public
            through this site.
            Check back soon for more details and prices! "

            I'd like to take a look at what your selling if you get the site
            fixed.

            Ringo

            --- In cankitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Brock Ledden" <bledden@s...>
            wrote:
            > Joel,
            > Look at the top right side of that site and you will find..ABOUT,
            VIDEOS, and SALES!!

            > May the wind always be at your back,
            > Brock Ledden

            Service.

          • Troy
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 22, 2003
              Hey Guys and Gals,
              I closed kitesnowboarding.net and kitesurfingcanada.com [by
              owners request] due to the shop closing down and such. We are
              only doing video now. Luff will be out VERY SOON!

              I would assume the sale was a "going out of business sale" and
              is now over.

              cheers,
              troy

              --- In cankitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "ringokiter"