Does anyone use a Canon printer that uses PG-40 Black Ink and CL-41 Color Ink? I bought it by mistake and already threw out the packaging. It was a set of 2shayna0712
thanks for info it was really helpful explains that i should do them for another year or two In a message dated 5/17/2015 9:15:33 A.M. Central Daylight Time,Momyofcats@...
The subject of over vaccinating our dogs and using titer testing comes up quite often. Was going through past emails and found this article on titer testingshayna0712
- Oct 19, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.