New on the block....

  • declanpowens
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
      Hi

      I have been researching alternative cancer therapies for many years
      now and have never seen anything quite like this. The results coming
      from the field are nothing short of astounding, and the testimonies
      are not limited to cancer. Viruses, flu, acid reflux, stomach
      ulcers, heavy metal toxciity...if the truth be told because this is
      so new on the market we are unsure of its full potential.

      Please take two minutes of your time and do the following.....

      Goto: www.uspto.gov (Patent & Trademark Office)
      click on "patent search" (on left of screen)
      then click on "patent number search"
      and enter 6288045 in box - hit go

      After you read the Abstract you can send me an email for more
      information at declanpatrick@...

      Yours in health
      Declan Owens
    • Heather Kinzy