June News

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16 9:56 AM
      Can you believe it's summer? It's hot here in Texas, and I keep
      thinking I really need to work hard to make these books successful so
      I can get a summer home in Alaska. J On Tuesday, June 20 (My birthday)
      I turn in "Charmed & Deadly," which is the third book in the Bronwyn
      series. I've worked really hard on it and am crossing fingers (and
      toes, which isn't easy) that my editor likes it.

      There are a couple of opportunities for you guys to come out and
      visit. On Saturday, June 17, from 4-6 p.m. at the Borders Express in
      Collin Creek mall in Plano, Texas, I'll be signing "Charmed &
      Dangerous." Shanna Swendson will also be there and I love her books
      "Enchanted, Inc." and "Once Upon a Stilettos." Since my birthday is
      only a few days away, treats will be involved. J

      On Saturday, June 24, several RITA (Those are the top awards in the
      romance industry) authors including, Stephanie Feagan, Jane
      Graves/Jane Sullivan, Vickie Taylor, Julie London and myself will be
      there. It's a chance to meet some really wonderful authors. The event
      takes place at the North Richland Hills, Texas, Barnes & Noble, from
      2-4 p.m.

      I need your help with the second book. Everyone tells me that word of
      mouth is the best way to sell books. So, if you liked "Charmed &
      Dangerous" please tell all of your friends, and let them know the
      second book, "Charmed & Ready," is coming out September 5. Make sure
      you read the acknowledgements page of that second book; you guys are
      in there!

      Stay cool

      Candy Havens
      www.candacehavens.com