Great News!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2006
      Hi Everyone!

      Great news for "Charmed & Dangerous." The book was nominated in two
      categories, Best First Book and Strong Romantic Elements, for a RITA.
      The awards are basically the Oscars for the romance industry. :-)

      If you are in the Dallas area on Friday, March 31, from 7-9 p.m., I'll
      be signing "C&D" and there will be about 30 other authors signing
      their books. It's located at the Holiday Inn Select, at Campbell and
      Central Expressway. Oh, and I should have bookmarks for the new book,
      "Charmed & Ready."

      Do the happy dance with me everyone and thank you for supporting
      "Charmed & Dangerous."

      Candy Havens
      www.candacehavens.com
      Charmed & Dangerous