March News

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hi Everyone!

      Can you believe it's March? Crazy. I have some events to tell you about and some great

      If you haven't checked out www.candacehavens.com you should. The cover for "Charmed
      & Ready" is up and it's pretty fun. That's the sequel to "Charmed & Dangerous." You can
      also click on the blog there, and read cool interviews and find out what's going on in my

      Coming up on Saturday, March 4, I'll be participating in the Ask the Author Event at the
      Barnes & Noble in Lewisville, Texas from 2-4 p.m. Several authors including Jodi Thomas,
      Jennifer Archer, Britta Coleman, Laurie Moore and Sarah Clark Jordan, will be answering
      questions and signing books. This is a great group of authors, and even better, they're my

      On Friday, March 31, from 7- 9 p.m., I'm a part of a huge multi-author event at the
      Holiday Inn in Richardson. It's a part of the Dreamin' in Dallas convention, but the book
      signing Friday night is open to the public. I hope you'll come out and see me.

      As a bookkeeping note, please disregard the earlier post about the group. As you could
      see, it didn't come from me.

      Oh, and keep an eye on the website, a blurb for "Charmed & Ready" is on the way. I can't
      wait for you all to read that book. It's so much fun!