Hey Gang

  • havenscharmed
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2009
      Hi Gang,
      Hope everyone is having a happy fall. I have a big favor to ask you, but I promise it is easy.

      Please go vote for me at http://bittenbybooks.com/?p=12045 It's on the right hand side. There are actual prizes involved, but I'm also up against some really wonderful authors. It's cool just to be a part of it, but I would like to win. :) It costs you nothing, just click on my name there on the bottom right side.

      And don't forget Take Me If You Dare, my February release, is available on amazon.com :)

      I heart you guys!

      Candy Havens
      www.candacehavens.com