Hey Gang!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2009
      Hey,
      Tomorrow, Saturday at noon, there is a multi-author signing at the Hurst Barnes & Noble. It's going to begin with a high-tea, we're trying all the B&N teas, and there will be scones. :-) I can't remember everyone signing, but I'll be there with Juliet/Jillian Burns, Jax Cassidy, Amie Stuart, Karen Kelly, Cindy Dee, Karen Whiddon and others.

      Proceeds benefit the Bedford Public Library and there will be cool prizes!

      Candy Havens
      www.candacehavens.com