Hello!

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 6:37 AM
      Hey Gang,

      If you have any free time and could maybe stop by http://blazeauthors.com/blog to post a comment I'd really appreciate it. I'm the new kid, and the first author to post. (I'm not sure how that happened). It's a brand new blog, but yesterday Harlequin Editor Brenda Chin had a bazillion hits. I just want to look good for my new publisher. :-) So if you have time to talk about your favorite heroes or spies... Please help a girl out. :-) And they're giving away prizes. And so am I, as in an Amazon gift certificate tomorrow to someone who posts. :-)

      Candy Havens
      www.candacehavens.com
      Dragons Prefer Blondes (Berkley, July 2009)
      The Demon King and I
      The Charmed & Dangerous Series
      Like A Charm