Hey Gang

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2009
      How is everyone? I hope you are all doing well. It's cold and rainy here in Texas, and it's funny that I was just complaining about the extreme heat earlier in the week.

      I've been working hard on my new book for the Harlequin Blaze line. I think you guys are going to love. It's sexy spy fun and my characters have that same kind of humor from my other books. I can't wait for you guys to read it.

      And I'm telling you first. It's going to come out in February 2010. That's a lot sooner than you think. Of course, before that we have the release of Dragons Prefer Blondes in July 2009. That's the second one in the Caruthers sisters series and it's so much fun!

      I know a lot of you have been asking about more Charmed & books. Trust me, I have them in my head. But it's all about the money when it comes to publishing so tell your friends and lets sell a lot of those books so I can write more. :-)

      Have you guys discovered twitter.com yet? I just blogged about it on www.candacehavens.com (click on blogs) It's like have a bunch of interesting friends hanging out all day long. I love it! Definitely check it out and you can follow me at twitter.com/candacehavens. I'm also on Facebook, Live Journal and My Space. You need to be visiting those blogs at least once a week and posting because I'm still giving away prizes.

      I also love hearing from you and knowing what you are doing and reading. I've been on a reading binge, when I'm not writing and I'm always looking for new ideas.

      If you're the Dallas/Fort Worth area come check out my friend Rosemary Clement Moore's book signing from 2-4 p.m. at the Hurst, Texas Barnes & Noble. The book is Highway to Hell, and it's a fantastic read.

      So come hang out and let's spend more time together.

      Candy Havens
      www.candacehavens.com
      Dragons Prefer Blondes (July 2009)
      The Demon King and I
      Like A Charm
      Charmed & Dangerous
      Charmed & Deadly
      Charmed & Ready
    • havenscharmed
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2009
        Hi Gang,
        Hope everyone is having a happy fall. I have a big favor to ask you, but I promise it is easy.

        Please go vote for me at http://bittenbybooks.com/?p=12045 It's on the right hand side. There are actual prizes involved, but I'm also up against some really wonderful authors. It's cool just to be a part of it, but I would like to win. :) It costs you nothing, just click on my name there on the bottom right side.

        And don't forget Take Me If You Dare, my February release, is available on amazon.com :)

        I heart you guys!

        Candy Havens
        www.candacehavens.com