It' Here!

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2008
      It's happy book release day for The Demon King and I. Whoooo hoooo! I
      can't wait for everyone to read this book. I love the Caruthers sisters.

      Today I'm blogging about sexy heroes on chasingheroes.com and talking
      about siblings and secrets on http://freshfiction.com/blog/. And the
      lovely Gena Showalter http://genashowalter.blogspot.com/ has mentioned
      me on her blog too. You can keep up with the blog tour on my blog page
      at www.candacehavens.com

      Remember when you post, your name goes in the hat. Some of you already
      have nine entries or more. And I'm giving away books on some of the
      blogs today. And don't forget you can win four different ways this
      month. Just visit my contest page on www.cana

      You can keep up with the blog tour on my blog page at
      www.candacehavens.com.

      And you are all invited to the big book release parties on Nov. 15 and
      Nov. 22. All the details are on the calendar page at
      www.candacehavens.com.

      I know you have to go vote, but maybe you could pick The Demon King
      and I on your way. Then you have something to read while you wait. :-)

      Party on!

      Candy Havens
      www.candacehavens.com