Hello!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2008
      I can't believe the end of July is almost here! The summer is flying
      by so fast. I'm still out on the west coast, but I've changed
      locations. I'm in San Francisco, and I don't think they even know what
      summer is here. The weather is so amazing. I see why people pay the
      big bucks to live here.

      If you're in the area I'd love to see you at the big literacy book
      signing. It begins this Wednesday from 5:30 - 7:30, at the San
      Francisco Marriott (55 Fourth St.) in the Yerba Buena Ballroom. I'll
      be there along with Rosemary Clement Moore and Gena Showalter, as well
      as about 200 other authors.If you're in the vicinity please come
      support a great cause.

      Also, I have a new release coming out. Well, actually it's a mass
      market release of Charmed & Ready. It debuts Tuesday, Aug. 5, and I
      need you to help me get the word out. You guys know that word of mouth
      is the number one way we sell books, and you've been so wonderful to
      me in the past. If we sell a lot of Charmed & Ready, I might get to do
      more Bronwyn and Kira books!

      Hope you are having a wonderful summer!

      Candy Havens
      www.candacehavens.com
      Charmed & Ready (Aug. 5, 2008)
      The Demon King and I (Nov. 4, 2008)
      Like A Charm
      Charmed & Deadly
      Charmed & Dangerous
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2009
        Hey Gang,

        If you have any free time and could maybe stop by http://blazeauthors.com/blog to post a comment I'd really appreciate it. I'm the new kid, and the first author to post. (I'm not sure how that happened). It's a brand new blog, but yesterday Harlequin Editor Brenda Chin had a bazillion hits. I just want to look good for my new publisher. :-) So if you have time to talk about your favorite heroes or spies... Please help a girl out. :-) And they're giving away prizes. And so am I, as in an Amazon gift certificate tomorrow to someone who posts. :-)

        Candy Havens
        www.candacehavens.com
        Dragons Prefer Blondes (Berkley, July 2009)
        The Demon King and I
        The Charmed & Dangerous Series
        Like A Charm