Hi Everyone!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2008
      I wanted to send a quick note to let you know I am alive, I've just
      been working on the second book in the Caruthers' Sisters series. :-)

      If you want something fun, check out our round robin fairy tale at
      http://witchychicks.blogspot.com/ Each of the witchy chicks has taken
      a day and we add to the story as it goes along. Mine is up today, but
      whole thing. It's so much fun.

      I'm headed to NYC tomorrow morning. Any of you up there who would like
      to meet for coffee or tea in my case, let me know. I'll be there for
      six days with my son who is in a big opera competition.

      Hope you are doing well. Please take time to stop by the blogs. I've
      been absolutely awful about it lately, but I'm going to start giving
      away free autographed books from all of my friends to those who post.
      There are two blogs http://candyhavens.livejournal.com/ and
      www.myspace.com/candyhavens

      Candy Havens
      www.candacehavens.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2008
        I can't believe we are well into September. This year is FLYING by.
        I've spent the last two weeks traveling around the Dallas/Fort Worth
        area autographing books at most of the major chain stores. (I plan on
        hitting the independents soon.)

        I don't know about you, but it isn't fall for me without my Autumn
        Wreath and Cinnamon Yankee candles. As it gets closer to the holidays
        I pull out the pumpkin pie and vanilla. (That's making me hungry.)
        Scent can really set a mood, and you'll notice that in most of my
        Bronwyn books candles/scents are important.

        I wanted to let you know a few things. First of all I'm blogging all
        this week about television. For those of you who don't know, I'm a
        TV/Film Critic by day, Authoress by night. :-) I'm telling you what I
        like so far and what I'm looking forward to. Come on and visit and you
        can ask questions and possibly win a free book. You can get to my
        livejournal and myspace blogs at www.candacehavens.com. I've also
        joined Twitter.com so if you're curious at all what I'm doing during
        the day that's a good place to find out.

        I'm also visiting at dearreader.com (click on Like A Charm and it will
        take you to the forum) where I'm talking about all things SWEET this
        week.

        For those of you in the Denver area, I'm going to be there the weekend
        of Sept. 19, and teaching a class for Heart of Denver Romance Writers
        on Saturday, Sept. 20, from 9:30-1 p.m. at the First Universalist
        Church, 4101 E. Hampden Ave., Denver, Co. 80222-7262. I don't think it
        cost anything to go to the meeting, or there may be nominal fee, you
        can check on their website (http://www.hodrw.com). I had planned to
        visit with family there after the conference/class, but they have
        their own conference to go to. So, if you're in the area and you'd
        like to meet for dinner just e-mail me at tvscoop@.... I'd
        love to see/meet you so come say hi, and I'm more than happy to
        autograph books.

        Have a wonderful Fall! And don't forget to pre-order The Demon King
        and I, which you can do on my website at www.candacehavens.com. And
        remember that Charmed & Ready is now out in paperback. Pick one up for
        a friend. :-)

        -Candy Havens
        www.candacehavens.com
        The Demon King and I (Nov. 2008)