Like A Charm

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2008
      Hey Gang,

      I've heard from several of you who have already found the new release
      "Like A Charm" in your local bookstores. It's official release date is
      tomorrow, and I can't wait for you guys to read it. This was one of
      those projects that turned into so much more than I thought it was
      going to be in the beginning. Funny how that happens. (smile) I loved
      Kira before when she was interacting with Bronwyn, but now I love her
      even more.

      I also spend more time in the magical town of Sweet, a place where I'd
      really like to live some day. And I can't forget her hot love
      interest, Caleb. Did you know that originally he was going to be
      Bronwyn's love interest in that first book "Charmed & Dangerous"? As I
      wrote those characters I realized they had more of a friend vibe than
      anything. Then along came Azir and Sam, and I knew what I had to do.

      If you see Like A Charm around town, send me an email at
      tvscoop@... and I'll send you out some bookmarks. If you
      didn't get them last time, just send me an email. We had a yahoo
      malfunction and I lost about 1100 emails in early Jan. I also want to
      hear what you think. I read every email that comes my way.

      I'll also be taking those names of folks who send me an email and
      doing drawings for autographed books. Not just my books, but from
      several different authors.

      Take Care
      -Candy Havens
      www.candacehavens.com