Happy New Year!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2005
      I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year! We're gearing up for the sequel to "Charmed
      & Dangerous." It's called "Charmed & Ready" and has Bronwyn traveling to New York,
      England and Hollywood.

      If you have any questions or would like to make comments about the book, please feel
      free. I'll be sending at least monthly updates to let you know about booksignings, classes
      and any other upcoming books.

      I hope the New Year brings you everything you want in life!

      -Candy Havens