It' Here!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2007
      Today is the debut of CHARMED & DANGEROUS, the mass market version.
      I'm so excited. I've decided we should have a big celebration. I've
      talked with the universe and today you can eat the pastry of your
      choice and it won't show up on the scale tomorrow. Really.

      I'm diving into a cream puff from La Madeline with no fear of blood
      sugar swings or pounds. :-)

      And to celebrate even more... If you send me an email at
      tvscoop@... and tell me where you've seen the new version of
      CHARMED & DANGEROUS, I'll send you a book mark. AND your name goes in
      a hopper for one of ten free books I'm giving away. Email me at
      tvscoop@....

      If your local bookstore, discount store or wherever you buy books,
      doesn't have it, ask them to get it. And tell them they should eat a
      pastry for their efforts. It's also available on amazon.com, bn.com
      and target.com

      Don't forget the book signing this weekend, Saturday, Dec. 8, from 2-4
      p.m. at the North Richland Hills, Texas, Barnes & Noble.

      So go forth and celebrate my friends!

      -Candy Havens
      www.candacehavens.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2008
        It's happy book release day for The Demon King and I. Whoooo hoooo! I
        can't wait for everyone to read this book. I love the Caruthers sisters.

        Today I'm blogging about sexy heroes on chasingheroes.com and talking
        about siblings and secrets on http://freshfiction.com/blog/. And the
        lovely Gena Showalter http://genashowalter.blogspot.com/ has mentioned
        me on her blog too. You can keep up with the blog tour on my blog page
        at www.candacehavens.com

        Remember when you post, your name goes in the hat. Some of you already
        have nine entries or more. And I'm giving away books on some of the
        blogs today. And don't forget you can win four different ways this
        month. Just visit my contest page on www.cana

        You can keep up with the blog tour on my blog page at
        www.candacehavens.com.

        And you are all invited to the big book release parties on Nov. 15 and
        Nov. 22. All the details are on the calendar page at
        www.candacehavens.com.

        I know you have to go vote, but maybe you could pick The Demon King
        and I on your way. Then you have something to read while you wait. :-)

        Party on!

        Candy Havens
        www.candacehavens.com