Book Signing And Stuff

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2007
      Hey Gang,
      I totally forgot I have a book signing this Saturday from 2-4 p.m. at
      the North Richland Hills (Texas) Barnes and Noble. I'll be signing two
      anthologies I've never signed before, Dreams and Desires: A Collection
      of Romantic and Erotic Tales, and Stephanie Plum: An Unauthorized
      Celebration of the Life, Loves and Other Disasters of Stephanie Plum,
      Trenton Bounty Hunter. Proceeds from the sell of the Dreams and
      Desires book go to help a woman's shelter.

      There will be more than 20 authors there that day so it would be a
      great time to do some early Christmas shopping. :-)

      Also, my editor e-mailed yesterday and gave me the title of my fifth
      book, "The Demon King and I." I love it. :-) Now I just have to finish
      it. ;-)

      Candy Havens
      www.candacehavens.com
      Charmed & Dangerous (MM Dec. 4, 2007)