Tons of News

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2007
      Hey Gang!

      I can't believe summer is over and we are well into fall. Time passes
      so fast. There's been a lot going on the last few months, and I wanted
      to tell you about everything.

      I've been working on a new series about the Caruthers Sisters, who are
      powerful Guardians of earth. They also happen to be socialites. One
      minute they may be at a grand ball, the next they're fighting demons.
      I'm having a great time with these characters they're so much fun. I
      don't have a release yet for the first book, or even a title to be
      honest, but it should come out some time in 2009, if not earlier.

      I'm incredibly excited about the release of "Charmed & Dangerous" in
      mass market paperback. If you haven't seen the new cover it's on my
      website www.candacehavens.com and is available for pre-order on
      amazon.com. That debuts Dec. 4, 2007, and we need to sell a zillion
      copies. The reason is, if we do I'll get to write more Bronwyn books.
      (Smile). So buy them for everyone you know, they'll make great Holiday
      gifts.

      Just in time for Valentine's will be the release of "Like A Charm,"
      which features Bronwyn's best friend Kira. You get to see how she
      ended up in Sweet, and how her relationship with Caleb began. It's
      another story full of magic and I hope you'll love reading it, as much
      as I loved writing it.

      Also in February is the release of the anthology "Dreams and Desires:
      A Collection of Romance and Erotic Tales II." The proceeds from the
      sale of the books go to women's shelters. (The authors are taking no
      form of payment so that all the money can go to the shelters.) The
      first book is on Amazon, and it too will make a great gift. You get
      nineteen stories in one book, and you are helping women in need.

      I told you there was a ton of stuff going on! I'd love to hear from
      you. Remember, the best way is to check out what's happening on a
      daily basis is to visit my blogs at:
      http://candyhavens.livejournal.com/ or
      http://www.myspace.com/candyhavens

      Oh, and I have a book signing on October 20, at 2 p.m. at the North
      Richland Hills, Texas Barnes and Noble, for the anthologies "Perfectly
      Plum: An Unauthorized Celebration of the Life, Love and Disasters of
      Stephanie Plum, Trenton Bounty Hunter," as well as "Dreams and
      Desires." Come see me if you're in town and be sure to tell friends.

      I look forward to hearing from you!

      Candace Havens
      www.candacehavens.com
      Charmed & Dangerous (Dec. 4, 2007)