Happy Holidays!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2006
      How is everyone? Are you surviving the holiday rush? I know it can be
      tough and stressful this year, but make sure you take some time out
      for yourself. Maybe enjoy a good book... :-)

      Some very exciting news from my editor this week. She's approved a
      spin-off book about Kira, Bronwyn's best friend. How fun is that?

      I wanted to let you know that we are still teaching writing classes
      for free on the Write_Workshop yahoo group. If you want to join just
      go to yahoogroups.com and do a search for Write_Workshop and join the
      group.

      My new cover for Charmed & Deadly (Berkley, June 5, 2007) is on
      Amazon.com and you can pre-order the book. I'm also a part of
      anthology along with Gemma Halliday, Sasha White, Susan Lyons and
      several other authors. It's called "Dreams and Desires: A collection
      of Romance and Erotic Tales. My story is pretty mild, but many of them
      are very sexy. It's on B&N.com and due out Feb. 2007.

      I'm going to be all over the country the next few months at various
      conferences and press events. I'll have those posted on
      www.candacehavens.com very soon.

      FREE BOOKS: That's right. You can win free books and all you have to
      do is visit my live journal blog and post a comment. :-) It's that
      easy. And all of the books, from various authors, are autographed. You
      can get to the blog through my website www.candacehavens.com or at
      http://candyhavens.livejournal.com

      I wish you all the happiest of holiday seasons. Remember, when the
      stress gets to tough, pick up a book and hide in the close.

      Hugs to all!

      Candy Havens
      www.candacehavens.com
      Charmed & Dangerous
      Charmed & Ready
      Dreams and Desires (Feb. 2007)
      Charmed & Deadly (June 2007)
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2008
        I wanted to wish you all the happiest of holidays. This has been an
        interesting year for me with the release of a new series and moving
        away from the Bronwyn books with Like A Charm and The Demon King and
        I. I have to tell you how much I appreciate your support of my books.
        You guys are one of the main reasons I write.

        I'd like to encourage you all to break away from the norm when it
        comes to books in the New Year. I had someone e-mail me about how much
        she loved The Demon King and I. (Of course that part of it made my
        day.) But she happened to mention that she usually only read
        historicals. Now she wants to check out more paranormal books. I love
        that. I used to say that I never read historicals, but now I'm a huge
        fan of Jodi Thomas, Geralyn Dawson and Lorraine Heath, along with a
        host of other authors. Lately I've been on a big Young Adult kick and
        there are plethora of amazing books in that market including ones by
        Rosemary Clement Moore, Richelle Mead, PC and Kristin Cast and many
        others.

        I'd love for you to come share your favorite books on my blogs on
        myspace and live journal. You can get to those through my website on
        www.candacehavens.com. I not only talk about books, but new TV shows,
        movies and celebs I meet on the day job. You can also find out what
        I'm doing throughout the day on Twitter and Facebook.

        Whatever you're doing this season, I hope you will make it happy time.
        Know that no matter what is going on, that there is a certain Texas
        author who loves and appreciates you.

        Hugs
        Candy Havens
        www.candacehavens.com