October

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2006
      Hey Gang,
      Can you believe the month is almost over? Geez, time is flying. I
      wanted to let you know that I have book signing on Saturday, Oct. 28,
      from 2-4 p.m. at the Bookworm in Frisco (www.friscobookworm.com),
      Texas. Bring your friends, it should be a lot of fun.

      If you are interested in writing, earlier that day I'll be teaching my
      Revision Hell and How to Get Through it class for the Dallas Area
      Romance writers.

      I have a new monthly column on freshfiction.com where I talk to
      authors about their upcoming books. If you are looking for some
      interesting reads you want to check them out.

      Remember you can come talk with me daily on my blog at
      candyhavens.livejournal.com or you can get to it through my website at
      www.candacehavens.com. I'll be putting up the new cover for the third
      book Charmed & Deadly very soon, and I have a story in anthology
      coming out in February. I'll get you info on both of those soon.

      Hope you're having a great fall!

      -Candy Havens