Book Signing

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2006
      Hey Gang,
      My first book signing for "Charmed & Ready" is tomorrow, Saturday,
      Sept. 9 from 2-4 p.m. at the North Richland Hills, Texas, Barnes &
      Noble. I hope if you are close you'll stop by and introduce yourself.
      The book has received a slew of great reviews, and I'm very excited
      about tomorrow.

      Also, you may still sign up for the free online Fast Draft class at:
      Group name: Write_Workshop
      Group home page:
      Group email address:
      Write_Workshop@yahoogroups.com

      The class begins, Tuesday, Sept. 12.

      Thanks
      Candy Havens
      www.candacehavens.com
      Charmed & Dangerous (Double Rita Finalist)
      Charmed & Ready (In stories now)
      Charmed & Deadly (June 5, 2007)