8July News

    Jul 15, 2006
      Hey Gang,

      Lots of crazy things happening this month. I'm out in Los Angeles right now at the TV
      Critics Press Tour interviewing all of the celebs for the new season. So far I've talked with
      everyone from Mr. T. and Oded Fehr, to Fantasia Barrino and Dan Rather. Today I spoke
      with Ray Liotta, Virginia Madsen, Simon Bakker and a bunch of other folks. You can check
      out my blog http://candyhavens.livejournal.com/ where I'm posting events of each day.
      It's a great place for you to talk to me one-on-one about anything, and to keep up with
      what's going on.

      At the end of the month I'll be flying out to Atlanta for Romance Writers of America
      convention. If you don't know, "Charmed & Dangerous" is up for two awards in the Best
      First Book and Mainstream with Strong Romantic Elements categories in the RITAs. The
      RITAs are like the Oscars of the romance industry. That ceremony takes place on Saturday,
      July 29, so think happy thoughts for me that day.

      Keep checking the blog for information about reviews for the new book "Charmed &
      Ready." I just heard that it received five out of five for the Romance Divas, and I can't wait
      to read the review. Romance Junkies have also done a positive review it should be up on
      their site soon. I'm also interviewing an amazing array of authors on the blog and you
      might find some new reads that way.

      Please remember it's not too early to go ahead and order "Charmed & Ready," which is out
      Sept. 5. Ask your local booksellers to order it. These early sales mean so much for the
      books.

      I hope you guys are having a wonderful summer. Come by the blog and tell me what
      you're reading.

      Hugs

      Candy Havens
      www.candacehavens.com