34Happy Holidays!

    Dec 23, 2008
      I wanted to wish you all the happiest of holidays. This has been an
      interesting year for me with the release of a new series and moving
      away from the Bronwyn books with Like A Charm and The Demon King and
      I. I have to tell you how much I appreciate your support of my books.
      You guys are one of the main reasons I write.

      I'd like to encourage you all to break away from the norm when it
      comes to books in the New Year. I had someone e-mail me about how much
      she loved The Demon King and I. (Of course that part of it made my
      day.) But she happened to mention that she usually only read
      historicals. Now she wants to check out more paranormal books. I love
      that. I used to say that I never read historicals, but now I'm a huge
      fan of Jodi Thomas, Geralyn Dawson and Lorraine Heath, along with a
      host of other authors. Lately I've been on a big Young Adult kick and
      there are plethora of amazing books in that market including ones by
      Rosemary Clement Moore, Richelle Mead, PC and Kristin Cast and many
      others.

      I'd love for you to come share your favorite books on my blogs on
      myspace and live journal. You can get to those through my website on
      www.candacehavens.com. I not only talk about books, but new TV shows,
      movies and celebs I meet on the day job. You can also find out what
      I'm doing throughout the day on Twitter and Facebook.

      Whatever you're doing this season, I hope you will make it happy time.
      Know that no matter what is going on, that there is a certain Texas
      author who loves and appreciates you.

      Hugs
      Candy Havens
      www.candacehavens.com