33Happy Fall Ya'll

    Nov 11, 2008
      Hello!

      I'm so excited about the release of THE DEMON KING AND I This is the
      beginning of a new series for me, and it's about four sisters who save
      our world from beings who would do it harm. The Caruthers sisters are
      intelligent and funny women, and I have to admit it's been my extreme
      pleasure spending time with them.

      I wanted to let you know that I'll be signing copies of THE DEMON KING
      AND I at two different locations over the next few weeks.

      On Saturday, Nov. 15, I'll be a the Hurst, Texas Barnes & Noble from 2
      – 4 p.m.

      On Saturday, Nov. 22, I'll be at the Legacy bookstore in Plano from
      2-4 p.m.

      You can find the details on both at my website www.candacehavens.com.

      That's also where you can read my blog, and find out how to win prizes.

      Come help me celebrate, and I appreciate your help in getting the
      world out about THE DEMON KING AND I!

      Happy Fall!

      Candace Havens