31Whoo Hoooo!

    Oct 30, 2008
      Happy Halloween!

      I'm celebrating in a big way in November, and I have so much to tell
      you about. First of all The Demon King and I is in bookstores, and
      also on online retailers Amazon, B&N and Borders, on Nov. 4. How
      convenient is it that you can go vote and pick up the book all in the
      same day? Or maybe you should pick up the book and then go stand in
      line to vote. You'll have something fun to read. I can't wait for you
      guys to get into the world of the Caruthers sisters. I love these
      women and I hope you do too.

      The celebration continues with a brand new look on
      www.candacehavens.com. We also have new sections to check out, and you
      definitely need to see the contest page. I'm giving away more than
      $500 worth of prizes and books in November. There are four separate
      contests. So go to www.candacehavens.com click on contest and check
      out how you can win.

      All month I'll be featuring fun stuff on my blog starting with a flash
      fiction piece that I wrote for Halloween. It will go up later today.
      You can get to that through www.candacehavens.com then click on Blog.
      I'll also be featuring interviews with other authors, and giving away
      lots of prizes there. I'll also be visiting the following sites,
      thebradfordbunch.com, thedebutanteball.com, chasingheroes.com,
      twilighted.com, bittenbybooks.com and wickedauthors.blogspot.com,
      where even more prizes will be given away. All of those and other fun
      things are listed on the Media page on candacehavens.com.

      And in addition to the blogs I want to hear from you. I've opened a
      new email address candacehavensbooks@... just so we can chat
      back and forth. I want to hear what you think about the new books, or
      the old ones, and where you've seen the books. Any questions you might
      have, I'm ready to answer.

      Oh, and I don't want to forget to tell you to check out the calendar
      page on my website. I have two big book signings coming up. The first
      is at 2 p.m. on Nov. 15, at the North Richland Hills, Barnes & Noble,
      861 NE Mall Blvd, Hurst, TX 76053. On Nov. 22, at 2 p.m., I'll be at
      the new Legacy Book store at the Shops at Legacy in Plano,Texas. Come
      by and see me, and yes there will be even more prizes. (smile)

      And last but not least you have to go to candacehavens.com and see my
      new cover for the upcoming July release Dragons Prefer Blondes. Email
      me at candacehavensbooks@... and tell me what you think.

      I want you all to know how much I appreciate you!

      Take Care
      Candy Havens
      www.candacehavens.com