30Hi Everyone!

    Sep 10, 2008
      I can't believe we are well into September. This year is FLYING by.
      I've spent the last two weeks traveling around the Dallas/Fort Worth
      area autographing books at most of the major chain stores. (I plan on
      hitting the independents soon.)

      I don't know about you, but it isn't fall for me without my Autumn
      Wreath and Cinnamon Yankee candles. As it gets closer to the holidays
      I pull out the pumpkin pie and vanilla. (That's making me hungry.)
      Scent can really set a mood, and you'll notice that in most of my
      Bronwyn books candles/scents are important.

      I wanted to let you know a few things. First of all I'm blogging all
      this week about television. For those of you who don't know, I'm a
      TV/Film Critic by day, Authoress by night. :-) I'm telling you what I
      like so far and what I'm looking forward to. Come on and visit and you
      can ask questions and possibly win a free book. You can get to my
      livejournal and myspace blogs at www.candacehavens.com. I've also
      joined Twitter.com so if you're curious at all what I'm doing during
      the day that's a good place to find out.

      I'm also visiting at dearreader.com (click on Like A Charm and it will
      take you to the forum) where I'm talking about all things SWEET this
      week.

      For those of you in the Denver area, I'm going to be there the weekend
      of Sept. 19, and teaching a class for Heart of Denver Romance Writers
      on Saturday, Sept. 20, from 9:30-1 p.m. at the First Universalist
      Church, 4101 E. Hampden Ave., Denver, Co. 80222-7262. I don't think it
      cost anything to go to the meeting, or there may be nominal fee, you
      can check on their website (http://www.hodrw.com). I had planned to
      visit with family there after the conference/class, but they have
      their own conference to go to. So, if you're in the area and you'd
      like to meet for dinner just e-mail me at tvscoop@.... I'd
      love to see/meet you so come say hi, and I'm more than happy to
      autograph books.

      Have a wonderful Fall! And don't forget to pre-order The Demon King
      and I, which you can do on my website at www.candacehavens.com. And
      remember that Charmed & Ready is now out in paperback. Pick one up for
      a friend. :-)

      -Candy Havens
      www.candacehavens.com
      The Demon King and I (Nov. 2008)