26Hi Everyone!

    May 22, 2008
      I wanted to send a quick note to let you know I am alive, I've just
      been working on the second book in the Caruthers' Sisters series. :-)

      If you want something fun, check out our round robin fairy tale at
      http://witchychicks.blogspot.com/ Each of the witchy chicks has taken
      a day and we add to the story as it goes along. Mine is up today, but
      whole thing. It's so much fun.

      I'm headed to NYC tomorrow morning. Any of you up there who would like
      to meet for coffee or tea in my case, let me know. I'll be there for
      six days with my son who is in a big opera competition.

      Hope you are doing well. Please take time to stop by the blogs. I've
      been absolutely awful about it lately, but I'm going to start giving
      away free autographed books from all of my friends to those who post.
      There are two blogs http://candyhavens.livejournal.com/ and
      www.myspace.com/candyhavens

      Candy Havens
      www.candacehavens.com