22On the Road

    Feb 13, 2008
      Hey Gang,

      Thank you to those of you who showed up for the book signing on
      Saturday. It was an incredible success. I also appreciate the well
      wishes from those of you a little too far away to attend.

      I wanted to let you know that I'll be in San Antonio this weekend. On
      Saturday, Feb. 16, I'll be meeting with readers/writers in the lobby
      of the Hilton Palacio del Rio, at 11:30 a.m. From there we will
      probably try to do lunch. Come join us if you can, and let me know at
      tvscoop@... if you plan to be there. I'm happy to sign
      books, and I'll make sure I have some bookmarks for you too.

      Also, I thought about making a stop in Austin on the way home Sunday.
      If there's a bookstore you guys know of right off 35 and you'd like to
      meet, let me know.

      Thank you all for making "Like A Charm's" first week such a success.
      I'm grateful to you all.

      -Candy Havens
      www.candacehavens.com
      Like A Charm