19It' Here!

    Dec 5, 2007
      Today is the debut of CHARMED & DANGEROUS, the mass market version.
      I'm so excited. I've decided we should have a big celebration. I've
      talked with the universe and today you can eat the pastry of your
      choice and it won't show up on the scale tomorrow. Really.

      I'm diving into a cream puff from La Madeline with no fear of blood
      sugar swings or pounds. :-)

      And to celebrate even more... If you send me an email at
      tvscoop@... and tell me where you've seen the new version of
      CHARMED & DANGEROUS, I'll send you a book mark. AND your name goes in
      a hopper for one of ten free books I'm giving away. Email me at
      tvscoop@....

      If your local bookstore, discount store or wherever you buy books,
      doesn't have it, ask them to get it. And tell them they should eat a
      pastry for their efforts. It's also available on amazon.com, bn.com
      and target.com

      Don't forget the book signing this weekend, Saturday, Dec. 8, from 2-4
      p.m. at the North Richland Hills, Texas, Barnes & Noble.

      So go forth and celebrate my friends!

      -Candy Havens
      www.candacehavens.com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic